- The Data Protection Act 1998;
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003;
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000;
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000;
- The Human Rights Act 1998.
The Information We Collect
We use a secure server technology to safely hold your sensitive data when you transmit to us. You will provide specific information during your purchase. This information includes:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
We may record calls from and to our customer service team for accuracy and training. When placing an order through our site your payment details will not be saved.
We use emails, SMS or Telephone calls to get in touch with you about the progress of your order. You will receive an email with your receipt and customer order number. If you do not wish to receive emails from us please do not include your email address. We will need a contact number for you so we can get in touch about the progress of your order.
Third Party Sites